- Performs a variety of duties to include plan reviews, overseeing the Arkansas Fire Prevention Code compliance on new construction and remodeling.
- Responsible for performing electrical, plumbing, and HVAC and structural inspections on residential, commercial and industrial construction projects.
- Inspects and regulates the International Property Maintenance Code.
- Maintains yearly State of Arkansas Plumbing and HVAC Inspector licenses.
- Maintains the lateral capability of performing all phases of Residential and Commercial inspections from job start to finish.
Also acts as liaison between citizens of Osceola and the Osceola Planning Commission and Board of Zoning Adjustment.