The City of Osceola Public Works department is responsible for maintaining the road system, water facilities, sanitation and utilities. Please use the links to the right for more details and information or contact us with concerns or other inquiries.
Responsibilities of the Public Works Department
- Coordinating with state and federal agencies to insure compliance with regulations.
- Working with engineers during infrastructure planning and design.
- Working with project managers and contractors as infrastructure is installed.
- Securing cost estimates and contractors for repair of city owned buildings and structures.
- Assisting Department Heads in planning future building and/or repair projects.
- Working with the Planning Commission within the context of Zoning and other codes.
- Updating Osceola utility system maps as needed
Facebook: City of Osceola