Thursday, November 21, 2019, 04:00pm
Hits : 537
Contact Sally Wilson
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE MAYOR:
Please attend our monthly Osceola Utility Task Force meeting on Thursday, November 21, at 4:00 p.m., Osceola City Hall.
This month, we will
1) Service contracts for "Free Service"
2) Latest results from the AMI (smart meter) pilot at Pine Cottages
3) The expense for citywide AMI implementation
4) Suggestions about lowered the retail commercial electric rate for Commercial B & C
5) Water/sewer rates for out of town industrial and Grider/Driver customers
6) Open the floor for public comments from our residents.
This is a public meeting so please invite others to attend.
Also, I want to thank you for volunteering your time to attend these meetings over the past few months. Your input, ideas and guidance have been extremely valuable to me and the community as we continue the mission of identifying and addressing the inequalities within our rate structure."
Sally L. Wilson, Osceola Mayor
Location City Hall 303 West Hale, Osceola AR 72370