CITY OF OSCEOLA
MUNCIPAL GOLF COURSE
The City of Osceola is currently accepting applications for a Groundskeeper at their 9-hole Municipal Golf Course.
Duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Mowing rough and surrounding golf course areas with riding tractor and progressive.
- Repair, maintenance, daily cleaning and fueling of tractors and mowers.
- Operation of power equipment such as weed eater, saws, etc.
- Maintains and responsible for tools, weed eater, saws and equipment of department.
- Edging and raking sand traps.
- Keeping grounds clean of debris such as limbs, trash, etc.
- Carry out assigned tasks as directed by supervisor.
- Represent the City of Osceola in a professional manner.
This individual must have a high school diploma or equivalent and a valid Driver’s License. Previous experience in the operation and use of riding tractors/mowers and grounds keeping equipment a plus. One to three months job related experience and/or training a plus. Individual must have the ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and to follow instructions.
Individual must be willing to work in all types of weather conditions including extreme heat, dry and wet. Exposure to strong chemicals and offensive odors will occur.
Equal Opportunity Employer