OSCEOLA CITY HALL
Due to the outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the following procedures are now in effect for City Hall:
- No one under the age of 18 is PERMITTED in the building. If you have children with you MUST use the drive-thru
- Only 1 person paying the bill or requesting the account information will be allowed in the building.
- All payment arrangements are to be done by phone. (870) 563-5245 and ask for Stacey Travis.
- If you are already sick or showing signs of illness please use the drive-thru
We regret the temporary inconvenience this may cause you. We thank you for your patience and understanding
OSCEOLA PARKS & RECREATION FACILITIES
The following City of Osceola municipal properties will be closed beginning Monday, March 16th:
- The Osceola Community Center
- Rosenwald Community Center
- The Osceola Sports Complex
- Florida Park
- Rosenwald Park
- Irma Belcher Park
This decision will be evaluated on a day by day basis. These closures may be shortened or extended as needed.
If you have any questions related to the above noted recreational properties/facilities, please feel free to contact the Osceola Community Center at 870-563-2462.
(FROM) OSCEOLA SCHOOL DISTRICT
Osceola Schools will be closed Monday, March 16, 2020, until March 29, 2020, due to precautionary/preventive measures surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak. Classes will resume Monday, March 30, 2020.
Meals will be provided for our students at Carroll Smith Elementary from 10:30 am-1:30 pm this week. For those that can’t make it to CSE: meals will be available for pick-up at the following locations:
Updated 03.16.2020 8:25 a.m.
Student Breakfast and Lunch will be provided each day 10:30-1:30 March 16th-March 20th at:
- Rosenwald Center (front door)
- CSE, (cafeteria door)
- STEM (bus circle)